The Showgirl Competition aims to find a young female Ambassador for rural NSW and the agricultural show movement.
The Land Royal Sydney Showgirl Competition
The Competition aims to find a young female Ambassador for rural NSW and the agricultural show movement. It is open to women aged 18 – 25 years, residing in New South Wales.
What’s in it for you?
At the local level:
• Become an ambassador for the Crookwell Show,
• Become involved and participate in the Crookwell Show,
• Opportunity to attend Personal Development Weekend, hosted by Dubbo Show Society.
• Represent Crookwell at the Zone 3 Showgirl Final*
• Learn new skills and build your professional development
At the State final:
• Opportunity for personal development, and the chance to make great contacts and network with other young women from rural NSW.
• A share in the prize money, kindly provided by The Land, the RAS of NSW and the ASC of NSW
• An all-expenses paid, behind the scenes experience at the Sydney Royal Easter Show
• Seven days accommodation at Sydney Olympic Park
• Opportunity to be selected for the Woolworths Agricultural Business Scholarship Program.
For further details please contact:
Katrina Nixon, 0428 484 322
Jasmine Green, 2012 The Land Sydney Royal Showgirl 0427 482 226
Nominations are invited from young ladies to represent the Crookwell A P & H Society in the ‘The Land’ Sydney Royal Showgirl Competition.
Co-ordinators: Claire Johnson - phone 0457 056 125
Jasmine Green - phone 0427 482 226
• Entry is free
• Entrant must be a resident of the Upper Lachlan Shire
• Entrant must be aged between 18 and 24 years
• The winner is to be available to perform duties during the Show
Showgirl sashing will take place at the Official Opening
1:30 PM - 2:00 PM Saturday 11 February 2018
Crookwell A P & H Junior Showgirl Competition
Co-ordinator: Glenda McCue - phone 0427 367 284
Teenage Entrant - 15 to 17 years
Junior Entrant - 11 to 14 years
Juvenile Entrant - 7 to 10 years
Tiny Tots Entrant - 3 to 6 years
• Judging commences 10:00 AM Saturday 9 February 2019
Entry forms available from:
Hart’s Pharmacy or