The controlling of Side Shows is in the rules of the Showman's Guild and is also under the supervision of the Groundsman, Rod Hoare.
Trade Exhibit Regulations
1. All fees must be forwarded with entry forms, otherwise the entry will not be accepted. Evidence such as a bank lodgement receipt must be provided if paying by direct deposit.
2. Exhibitors will be allowed free entry to the Showground but may be required to provide evidence that their attendance of the Show has been confirmed and the required fees have been paid.
3. Exhibits, other than livestock, should be at the Showgrounds the day before exhibition, or, at any rate, not later than 8.00am on the first day.
4. The Exhibition is open to all comers, except where specially provided to the contrary.
5. Exhibitors who find they are unable to exhibit are requested to notify the Secretary or Ground Steward at least on the day prior to the opening to the Show, as to enable the Stewards to make arrangements.
General Showground Charges
Trade Sites: $15 per metre frontage
Please note: An insurance Premium of $20 is payable unless a Certificate of Currency is produced to the Ground Steward for a Public Liability Policy cover of a minimum of $20 million.
Copyright © All rights Reserved Crookwell A., P. & H. Society 2016