Sydney Royal AgShows NSW Young Woman Competition
The Competition aims to find a young female Ambassador for rural NSW and the agricultural show movement. It is open to women aged 18 – 25 years, residing in New South Wales.
What’s in it for you?
At the local level:
• Become an ambassador for the Crookwell Show
• Become involved and participate in the Crookwell Show
• Opportunity to attend Personal Development Weekend, hosted by Dubbo Show Society
• Represent Crookwell at the Zone 3 Showgirl Final
• Learn new skills and build your professional development
At the State final:
• Opportunity for personal development, and the chance to make great contacts and network with other young women from rural NSW.
• A share in the prize money, kindly provided by The Land, the RAS of NSW and the ASC of NSW
• An all-expenses paid, behind the scenes experience at the Sydney Royal Easter Show
• Seven days accommodation at Sydney Olympic Park
• Opportunity to be selected for the Woolworths Agricultural Business Scholarship Program.
Nominations are invited from young ladies to represent the Crookwell A P & H Society in the ‘The Land’ Sydney Royal Showgirl Competition.
Conditions of Entry and Nomination Forms:
2020 Crookwell Showgirl sashing will take place at the Official Opening, Saturday 8th February 2020
Zone 3 Final to be hosted by Crookwell A P & H Society, Saturday 29th February 2020 (Details below)
For further details please contact:
Crookwell A P & H Society
‘The Land’ Sydney Royal Young Woman Competition
Nominations are invited from young ladies to represent the Crookwell A P & H Society in the ‘The Land’ Sydney Royal Young Woman Competition.
• Entry is free
• Entrant must be a resident of the Upper Lachlan Shire
• Entrant must be aged between 18 and 24 years
• The winner is to be available to perform duties during the Show Young Woman sashing will take place at the Official Opening 1:30 PM - 2:00 PM Saturday 11 February 2023