The Crookwell A. P & H Society Annual Show attracts a large range of handicrafts, cooking, produce and art entries from the local district. Entries are encouraged!
Full Schedule of Pavilion Competitions (available in December)
Friday: Closed until Judging Completed
Chief Steward: Denny Anderson - phone 02 4832 0016
Entry Fee: Senior - $1.00 all sections
Junior - $0.50 all sections
• Pavilion entries must be lodged in the Show Office or via the e-form below
• Show Office is open for entries for the two weeks prior to the Show
• Entries close at 5.00 PM on Thursday 6 February 2020.
• There will be no entries taken on the morning of judging with the exception of perishables
• Judging is held on Friday 7 February 2020 except for Vegetables, Cut Flowers, Pot Plants and Floral Decorative, which are judged on Saturday 9 February 2019
• All exhibits to be delivered to the Pavilion on Friday 7 February 2020 between 8:30 AM and 9:30 AM with the exception of cut flowers, vegetables and eggs which are to be delivered to the Pavilion on Saturday 8 February 2020 between 7:00 AM and 8:30 AM
• Only stewards and judges to be in pavilion during Friday judging
• Prize money and Exhibits to be picked up on the Sunday of the Show between 4:00 PM and 5:00 PM after which time the Pavilion will be closed and locked
• The Crookwell A P & H Society assures intended exhibitors that the greatest care will be taken with all work submitted but no responsibility will be assumed for loss or damage to entries during transit or at the showground
Friday 7 February 2020
Hand spinning, Wool, Jams and Preserves, Cookery, Needlework, Knitting etc, Arts, Crafts, Photography
Judging: 10:00 AM
Exhibits: to be delivered to the Pavilion on Friday 7 February 2020 between 8:30 AM and 9:30 AM
Saturday 8 February 2020
Potatoes and Vegetables, Cut Flowers, Roses, Pot Plants and Floral Decorative
Judging: 10:00 AM
Exhibits: to be delivered to the Pavilion on Saturday 8 February 2020 between 7:00 AM and 8:30 AM
Fill out the form above to enter your items for the 2020 Crookwell Show.
Details of Sections and Conditions of Entry can be found in the Schedule of Events above.
Items can also be registered and paid for at the Show Office prior to the Show.
Please note: All entries close at 5.00 PM on Thursday 6 February 2020