The Crookwell A. P & H Society Annual Show attracts a large range of handicrafts, cooking, produce and art entries from the local district. Entries are encouraged!
Chief Steward: Louise Gibbs phone 0498 009 040
Senior - $1.00 all sections
Junior - $0.50 all sections
Pavilion closed Friday 10 February 2023 until judging completed
• Pavilion entries must be lodged in the Show Administration Office
• The Administration Office is open for entries on Thursday 9 February from 8.30 am and closes at 5pm.
• To arrange alternative times please contact Rosemary on 0487 863 289
• There will be no entries taken on the morning of judging with the exception of perishables
• Judging is held on Friday 10 February 2023 except for Vegetables, Cut Flowers, Pot Plants and Floral Decorative, which are judged on Saturday 11 February 2023
• All exhibits to be delivered to the Pavilion by 5:00 PM on Thursday 9 February 2023 with the exception of Cookery, which may be delivered on Friday 10 February 2023 between 8:30 AM and 9:30 AM and cut flowers, vegetables and eggs which may be delivered to the Pavilion on Saturday 11 February 2023 between 8:00 AM and 8:30 AM
• Only stewards and judges to be in pavilion during Friday judging
• Prize money and Exhibits to be picked up on the Sunday of the Show between 4:00 PM and 5:00 PM after which time the Pavilion will be closed and locked.
• Any exhibits not collected will be deemed the property of Crookwell AP&H, unless prior arrangements are made.
• The Crookwell A P & H Society assures intended exhibitors that the greatest care will be taken with all work submitted but no responsibility will be assumed for loss or damage to entries during transit or at the showground
10:00 AM Friday 10 February 2023
Hand spinning, Wool, Jams and Preserves, Cookery, Needlework, Knitting etc, Arts, Crafts, Photography
10:00 AM Saturday 11 February 2023
Potatoes and Vegetables, Cut Flowers, Roses, Pot Plants and Floral Decorative