The Land Royal Sydney Showgirl Competition
The Competition aims to find a young female Ambassador for rural NSW and the agricultural show movement. It is open to women aged 18 – 25 years, residing in New South Wales.
What’s in it for you?
At the local level:
• Become an ambassador for the Crookwell Show and the Upper Lachlan Shire.
• Become involved and participate in the Crookwell Show.
• Opportunity to attend Personal Development Weekend, hosted by Dubbo Show Society.
• Represent Crookwell at the Zone 3 Showgirl Final.
• Learn new skills and build your professional development.
At the State final:
• Opportunity for personal development, and the chance to make great contacts and network with other young women from rural NSW.
• A share in the prize money, kindly provided by The Land, the RAS of NSW and the ASC of NSW.
• An all-expenses-paid, behind the scenes, experience at the Sydney Royal Easter Show.
• Seven days accommodation at Sydney Olympic Park.
• Opportunity to be selected for the Woolworths Agricultural Business Scholarship Program.
Nominations are invited from young ladies to represent the Crookwell A P & H Society in the ‘The Land’ Sydney Royal Showgirl Competition.
Conditions of Entry and Nomination Forms:
2020 Crookwell Showgirl sashing will take place at the Official Opening, Saturday 8th February 2020
Zone 3 Final to be hosted by Crookwell A P & H Society, Saturday 29th February 2020 (Details below)
For further details please contact:
• Showgirl Co-ordinator: Katrina Nixon, 0428 484 322
• 2012 The Land Sydney Royal Showgirl: Jasmine Green, 0427 482 226
To purchase tickets to the Zone 3 Final click on the document to the left and complete the attached form or buy online below.